Friday 1 July 2011

Certain comments for certain people before heading for INTEC,where my new course of life gonna starts..

PN LEE SHYAN CHONG:
To be candid,u r the first person who pop out in my mind .....
The feeling's unable to verbalize,
It's utterly scanty to express my gratitude to u with the merely two words,
"THANK YOU",
5 years in Dato Bijaya Setia,
I have acquianted u for 5 years!
where the momories with you gonna perpetuate throughout my whole life,
Thanks for your lending hand,
your timely help,
your faithful ear,
your feast
your teddy bear,
your pendrive,
My gratitude towards u is tremendously immense,
That day,once after my SPM result has been announced,
'You have 3 missed calls,012430++++"
this is what appeared on my handphone's screen,
thanks 4 calling n informed me that Bank Negara,Khazanag's scholarship have been opened to apply,
thanks 4 everything,
and I LOVE YOU

PN LEE SIEW ++++:
If I am not mistaken,
You have been telling me that u wanna treat me a meal owing to my PMR result,
since I have gt my PMR result until now where I am going to pursue my tertiary education,
well,it's been how many centuries ago since u first told me that,
do your math yourself....
I loathe people having broken their words,
and u r one of them
><
LIAR!!!!!!

MR EOW:
Though we dont really have a firm relationship during my middle school student's margin,
But u were the one who helped me the best when I was vexed in applying 4 scholarship,attending the interview n bla bla bla....
You kept on calling me and asking"Is JPA's result being announced?"
"Did you get Petronas Scholarship?"
"How was your interview?"
I was really impressed n touched by you,
My Super Sir!
You were so concern and nervous about my future and scholarship granted,
owing to your bless,
I got it finally,
Petronas scholarship-USA!
Thanks,thanks n thanks^^

PN ONG:
I miss your class the most,
though u looked stern on appearance,but u r soft in reality,
n thanks 4 your wishes,
I will put my best foot forward in my future studies,career and whatever......
Will spare some times to call on u whenever I have breaks...
N because of you,I scored A+ for my EST,
which I never figured b4......



PN NG LEE +++:
You are the best teacher who I have ever known throughout my study life,
Your responsibility,conscientious n dedicate impressed me very very much....
You were my dearest and devoted teacher,
even our bond have been reputed to be invincible by any other teachers else,
but now ,seems everything have been changed and will change,
our distance has been furthering,
On the Sport's Day,I have lots of things to tell n share with you,in troth,
but sorrow to tell ,
you had an air of haughty aloofness which kept me a distance away from you,
our relationship is no longer as close as those days,
I really dont know what have happened and I dont want to know too,
sometimes it's better not to know than do know,
I miss your couragements,laughter,advice ,nagging n all n all n all...
which maybe i wouldnt have the chance to embosom again,
Btw,I still wanna thank you 4 stand by me for my  five years in DBS,
thanks 4 your volunteering to become my listeners to my problems,
You might have forgotten,I guess....
WHY????
I missed those days when I could straight away approach to u when wanna pour out my bitterness...
but u have omitted me from your list.....
I was grieved when I learned that...
I don't know when only we will have the chance to meet up each other,
next summer?spring?winter.autumn?
Just wanna to say GOODBYE to u that day,
But,u didn't even want to look or glimpse at me,
Have I done any things wrong?
Btw,Thanks 4 everything that u have given to me,
Your supports,guidance,hug and advice,
These are the things which I kept on couraging myself to stand up to the challenge,
Thanks and take care.
You were n are my respected teacher forever....:)


MISS ALYSSA CHAN:
Sorry teacher,I guess I have let u down,
I was failed to gt A+ for my Bio.....
Do keep in touch..

This is the last night I sleep in SP,my dearest home,my sweet bed...

Nitezzzz,world^^

No comments:

Post a Comment