Saturday 25 June 2011

PETRONAS SPONSORSHIP AWARD 2011

03-2334+++.......my crab phone was in silent mode,I din't hear your calling and missed it twice.Peering at the number,put much beef into my 'memory bank' to recall who is this buffalo.But it's was totally beyond my recollection,the number sounded familiar though.Reluctanly,I signed in my email,which has been abandoned by me since a long time ago,I saw u!PETRONAS!Calling me for the sponsorship award ceremony.In troth,there ain't any auspicious and great feelings,I was vexed instead.How am I going to go?Is it compulsary?Why are u so troublesome?I don't want to go!!!!But I have to confess one thing,Virgo ppl is greatly gifted by the beloved God,a rasional and logical mind.I have to go,it's only once in my life time,and I missed n miss my Eduquest Camp's friends,literally,u all are my very best friends after my several classmates.I went,at last,a ceremony which gonna perpetuate in my life,a ceremony which i gonna recall n recall throughout my whole life.I saw u all,finally,Nicky,Yuriko,Ong,Lijuan n bla bla bla.Life is weird,though we were only met each other 4 the very first time two months ago,but undeniable,our friendship is further n greatly precede those who I have known them during my childhood..Do u know that,I was so reluctant to leave the ball,the hall,the uni,the Perak.......because this might be the last time I could c u all before i am going to embark on a new course which I donno how is it going to be n going to life.I don't ask 4 the best,I just pray for the smooth.Thanks,friends,thanks 4 making my circle of acquaintances wonderful,glee and memorable.A bar of Chocolate,I will remember...after 5 years....if only we will still have the chance to meet up each other,Although we could still keep in touch on phone n fb,but from the inmost heart,there is a bit pelik and lacking .....one bad thing I did realised was that,the petronas officers ain't really nice n endear,some of them din't even look at me though i hailed them...they din hear me?maybe?all n all n all,I feel grateful of what I have received,experienced n learned today.It's marvelous!Thanks for sponsoring my tertiary education,PETRONAS,n i am going to put my best foot forward,n my beloved friends,wait 4 u all in another summer,CHOCOLATE!This is my first post n first blog 4 the very very first time,n it gonna be an auspicious and good omen 4 me 4 my future,I HOPE SO..............................

No comments:

Post a Comment